Information We Collect
When you access or use the Service, we may collect the following information about you:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and mobile number, that you provide when creating an account or signing up for our newsletter
- Information about your use of the Service, such as your browsing history and search queries
- Information about your device, such as your IP address and device type
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us
We may also use third-party services, such as Firebase, to collect additional information, such as your mobile number and OTP, when you login through our mobile application.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Service
- Send you updates, newsletters, or other communications
- Respond to your questions or requests
- Personalize your experience on the Service
- Improve our marketing and promotional efforts
- Analyze usage of the Service
- Protect the security or integrity of the Service
Sharing of Information
We will not share or disclose your information to any third parties without your consent, except as required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of blog.omerald.com
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- protect against legal liability
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Service. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You have the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information. You can also object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information.
You can also opt-out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.